Preparation…Please be sure you read through all of this to ensure your home is ready for the best carpet cleaning possible.
Tulsa OK 918-340-0517
To be ready for us, please read through the following information.
My goal is to give you the best carpet cleaning possible, but I can’t do that if you don’t follow the prep page instructions.
Please call or text 918-340-0517 if you have any questions.
***OPEN TIME FRAME*** This is just like the cable or electric company. We always call/text 30-45 minutes before we head your way. The open time frame is 4 hours.
- Please Vacuum your carpet before we arrive.
- Please make sure everything is picked up off the floor & out of all the traffic areas or areas of carpet you want us to clean. We recommend that you prepare everything the day before your cleaning is scheduled.
- Furniture: We do not move any furniture.
If you want to move furniture, please be sure it is moved prior to our arrival.
If you do not want to move furniture, please leave it in place and we will clean around it.
You cannot move furniture around or move items from room to room while we are there cleaning. Everything needs to be ready so we can come in and get right to work.4.If you have dogs or cats, please be sure to put them up prior to our arrival.
- Please have your driveway completely clear for us so that we can back right in.
- Guns: If you have guns behind any doors in any bedrooms or anywhere we will be cleaning where it could fall over and discharge, please be sure it is put up and away.
- Curtains/Bed skirts: Please be sure all curtains are picked up completely off of the floor.
- Lights: If you want us to clean a room and the light bulbs are out, please be sure these are replaced prior to our arrival.
- Please do not put down tape or mark any spots or stains in your carpet with anything.
- Please be advised that hard surfaces of floors will be slick while we are at your home cleaning.
- There are no refunds or warranties on any services we offer. We cannot guarantee every spot or stain will come out, come up or not come back. We’ll provide you the best cleaning possible.
- Please be sure your home is in our service area which can be found here Our Service Area
- Please do not attempt to treat/pre-treat or put anything on the stains/spots prior to our arrival. This is all included in your cleaning.
- Please do not paint within 48 hours of our arrival any rooms that we will be cleaning or going through.
- Roofing: Please do not schedule us to clean your carpet if you are having a new roof put on or roof repairs made. Please wait until the roofing company is done.
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Please read above. Pretty much everything is the same with the exception of appliances. If you want to move your fridge and stove, please be sure it is done prior to our arrival. I have only seen people move appliances once and they cussed about it the whole time and said they made a mistake as it was only dusty, not even dirty underneath. I don’t care what you move, I’ll clean what ever is needed.
1. Please be sure your tile and grout has been vacuumed or you sweep it with a broom prior to our arrival. We can do this for you, usually it’s anywhere from $50.00 to $150.00 depending on the size. The majority of our customers will do it themselves to save the money. If you want us to do it, we are happy to take care of it for you. Generally it takes us anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes to fully sweep or vacuum tile & grout.
2. Please be sure all furniture is moved off of the tile & grout we will be cleaning.
3. Since the Tile & Grout will be wet while cleaning, you cannot move anything around while we are there, so please ensure it is moved prior to our arrival.
4.Our Tile & Grout Cleaning is amazing. If you have grout that has cracked or shook loose from an earth quake, my machine will suck this up when I go across it. I try to point out any loose grout that I see when I’m going over it with you. If I don’t see it and it comes up, I do not replace any grout.
5. If I cannot clean your tile and grout (Generally this is only if it has been damaged from an earthquake or otherwise) , I’ll tell you why I can’t clean it and I’ll issue a full refund to you.
6. If I’m cleaning your shower grout, please be sure all shampoo, conditioner, IE everything in the shower is out of it so I can get in there and get to work. If I’m doing your shower and it has a glad door, I usually carry on hand with me a cleaner that does wonders on your glass. I’ll clean the glass for you at no extra charge and this will generally get rid of soap scum.
7. Kids are awesome but please try to limit their movements on the tile & grout while we are there cleaning. Tile & Grout becomes very slick and we do not want anyone to get hurt.
Above are real pictures taken by me and my Nexus 6 phone of tile & grout I cleaned for a customer. The results speak for themselves. Tile & Grout cleaning is a little bit pricier compared to carpet cleaning but you definitely get your money’s worth. They are two completely different cleanings. Tile & Grout Cleaning is also a lot more labor intensive.
Chris’s AAA Best Carpet Cleaning LLC
8033 South Mingo Road
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
Below is a picture of one of our Dodge Ram Pro-master vans with our Prochem Everest machine. We use only the best of the best when we arrive to clean your carpet, tile & grout and wood floors.