I’m 34 and I’m married to my husband Trey. We met in Tulsa at The University of Tulsa and married on December 16, 2014. What started as a small idea and a small company in 2003 turned into a huge company for me. I never knew it would grow to be so large, but I’ve learned when you provide great service, a great price, no extras, gimmicks or hidden charges, it is a recipe for success. So many other carpet cleaning companies have tried to copy me, but they usually end in Bankruptcy. I never worry about competition, they do worry about me however.
I am very grateful that so many people in Tulsa and the surrounding areas call me over and over for their carpet and tile cleaning needs.
Our mission is to provide our customers with a healthy, contaminant free, indoor environment. We accomplish this by removing impurities such as: dirt, grease, grime, odors, dander, and irritants that trigger allergic reactions. Because of our success and quality customer service, we are the choice for many homeowners, realtors, property management companies, tenants, landlords & business owners as well as very large corporations in the Tulsa area.
Over the years, we have learned a lot! Specifically, developing superior processes and techniques that have made us a very reputable service provider in our industry. With the help of advanced modern technology, we are more capable than ever at delivering beautiful and clean results!
Although we have grown, we have kept the same principles we started with, and I truly believe that is why so many people call us over and over again. People merely looking for the lowest price call me on a daily basis. Too many people will call the company they find with the lowest price only to discover that the company is inexperienced, doesn’t have state-of-the-art equipment, or isn’t bonded & insured. Some people end up calling me back after they have scheduled with another company because they were either stood up; they didn’t feel comfortable with the person that came out to clean their home, or the company they called showed up in dilapidated vehicle, or trailer, that has been hit numerous times. If the company you call takes care of their vehicles that way, why do you think they will treat your home any better?
When you schedule with Chris’ Carpet Cleaning, I personally come and clean your home. I’m a very blunt, straight forward person. Don’t take this to be that I’m rude or going to rush through Our cleaning products are safe, all natural, organic and non toxic yet more powerful than the products our competitors use. I only accept appointments through our website and require prepayment at the time you schedule. I have flat rate pricing, as long as you don’t add on anything beyond what you have scheduled me to do, there are no extras, gimmicks or hidden charges. If you add on anything else, there will be an additional charge.
I’ve also opened two additional companies right here in Tulsa, creating additional jobs and tax dollars for our great city. I own and operate Trey’s Wine & Spirits at 81st and Mingo as well as Sign & Send It at 81st and Mingo. Sign & Send It, is very similar to a UPS store with the exception that we offer lower prices and much faster service and much better products. Sign & Send It also prints full color banners, post cards, business cards, vehicle lettering, business & sign lettering and much more. We ship Fed-Ex, USPS, DHL and Lone Star Overnight. We also offer private mail box rentals for a low fee of only $99.00 a year with free 24 hour access, mail notifications and your own private address. Most UPS Stores in the Tulsa area charge as much as $370.00 a year for this same service. I’m not here today and gone tomorrow. I’m proud to call Tulsa home and have such strong ties to our community.
I fix Groupon & Living Social Cleanings & even those bad Lucky 13 Carpet Cleanings. If you have been the victim of a bad carpet cleaning, call me, I’ll get you fixed right up! If you have been scammed or ripped off by either of these companies by using one of their so called “here today, gone tomorrow” carpet cleaning specials; schedule with me and you’ll see what a professional carpet cleaning looks like. I don’t aim to be the cheapest, but I am told over-and-over again that I am the best in my field. My work speaks for it self.
Why do so many individuals choose Chris for their cleaning needs?
- Convenient Hours
- Nearly 20 years experience in Carpet & Tile Cleaning. When we say pro, we really mean it! My knowledge and experience is vast and I can bore you with the nerd basics that most won’t understand.
- Quality Service (Chris is a real person and cleans every home personally)
- Competitive Pricing (The only carpet cleaning company in Tulsa to offer flat rate all inclusive pricing with no extras, gimmicks or hidden charges)
- Superior Technology (We lead our industry in converting to clean burning compressed natural gas when fuel prices were high which allowed us to continue to bring our customers a great service at a great price and we also built the first truck mounted carpet cleaning machine to run on clean burning compressed natural gas.)
- Full Line of Services including Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Furniture Cleaning & Wood Floor Cleaning. Again, I am not the cheapest, I deliver quality, no exceptions.
- Owner Operated (Chris cleans each and every home, business, banks, restaurants… Chris never sends someone else to do his job)
- We DO NOT do any carpet repairs or stretching.
- We do not subcontract our work to other companies or other people. Chris cleans every single home personally. Chris is a hands on type of person and enjoys his work.
Give us a call today at 918-340-0517. All calls after 5pm Monday-Friday will be returned the next business day after 8am.